Wednesday 16 September 2009

Butterfly Crafts Challenge #20

Time just flies by before we know it. Its the end of my short term with Butterfly Crafts as their DT member. It has been fun participating in the cyber crop that Karen has put together and getting to know everyone else on the DT. I remember how excited I was when I first received news that I am on the DT and how I couldn't wait for the first challenge to come along and now, its all over before we know it! And we are entering the last quarter of the year...when I was a banker doing sales, our performance was always assessed based on quarterly targets and I remember how I would always name and remember the year by quarters. Sigh...it's been a long time, but it always seemed so near yet so far past.

Back to the challenge- scrap about a summer family tradition. We came from Singapore where it's always sunny all year round and we never got a chance to experience the four seasons until we came to Shanghai. I hate winter because it always seem to just get colder and more dreary. The sun sets by 5 pm and its all dark, and of course, the kids fall sick more easily.For me and my little family, I think we miss our fun in the pool most whenever we are not in sunny Singapore! So once the weather gets warmer, or when we are back in Singapore, we will definitely visit the pool! Adah is absolutely a water babe and Asher is beginning to enjoy water play too. This summer, Adah started formal swimming classes and is absolutely delighted to find that she can swim on her own!( Journaling is on the top left of the page)

The Layout
Challenge 20 - Summer Time!

Some close-ups
Summer Time 2

Summer Time 3

Summer Time 1

No comments: