Sunday 26 June 2011

So Fun!

I finally scrapped something after almost a month of not getting near my papers and mediums and scrappy stuff! There was a rush of joy as I finally put together a layout after the hubster brought the kids out for a swim and lunch. Thank God for the hands-on daddy!

As the June holidays draw to an end over this weekend, I find myself beginning to miss the kids already. When they are around, I am kept busy on my toes and the house is so noisy with their shouting and laughter and my screams. However, when the kids are at school, I find myself wondering if they are coping alright, eating well and handling any situation properly?

Anyhow, presenting my first layout in a month! (Hope I have turned too 'rusty' here...)

I scrapped a photo of the kids with Buzz Lightyear at Hongkong Disneyland. Asher loves this character, and sometimes even sign off as 'Buzz Lightyear' on his homework. The kids really enjoyed Disneyland though it was a smaller theme park and we visited the park for 2 days since we had a discounted 2-day pass to the park. The hubster and I just trudged our tired legs along with them, following them to the various station games they were interested in playing.

I used another sketch from Creative Scrappers for this layout again and modified it a little. The papers were from S.E.I and had just arrived at MWL last week. I was delighted to find the series of amusement park- themed papers which were a perfect match for my disneyland photos!

Some close-ups...lots of layering of papers and embellies as usual...I love that little ferris wheel wooden sticker. I had gotten the sticker from Tokyu Hands 2 years ago when we visited Osaka! Lol, what a hoarder I am!


Some puffies and rubber stickers from K.I and K & Co. that I have been hoarding forever too!

No comments: