Thursday 4 February 2010

Scrap Inspire Create January/ February Challenges

I am sorry that it has been a long time since I shared any of my works here. I have some news that I will sharing in my next post. But for those who still come by, I am still around, alive and kicking!!! I used to hate it when bloggers I regularly stalk do not update their blogs. I would think it irresposible that they have readers and do not bother to update on a regular basis, and now I have been missing in action for almost 2 months! My apologies again and now I do understand that life's circumstances can take us away from these tasks...

Back to the SIC challenges. For January, we were asked to draw inspiration from a magazine cover, and this is my take on it. I had to stare at the mag cover for a long time before inspo struck but once it did, the ideas definitely came flowing. Now I keep reminding myself to keep my eyes and mind open to things around me for inspiration.

A layout of me and hubby at some beach off Tanah Merah. The title is 'Man. Wife' and I actually use a bible verse, Genesis 2: 24 for my journalling and built it around the title. Love this to bits! Papers were all from Scarlet Lime kit from last year!
Genesis 2:24

For February, I set the challenge for it and will be sponsoring a RAK! The challenge is to scrap a moment that touches you most and you must use either one of the following color combinations:
1) Blue and Brown
2) Pink and Brown
3) Black and Red
4) Blue and Silver

Charmer

That is my little boy at 19 months old. He never fails to tug at my heartsrings with his gentle ways and the words he say. He is getting really cheeky these days but he still has that sensitivity beyond his years. He just has the ability to melt many aunties' and teachers' hearts and so I titled the layout- Such a Ladies' Charmer.

No comments: