Tuesday 4 May 2010

Hip hip Hooray!

I was chosen as the featured designer over at Your Scrapbook Stash in the month of April. Every month the design team will vote from the contributors to their gallery and choose one to be the featured designer! Woo hoo!!! I am elated that my works are appreciated by such a talented team of girls, given that I haven't had much time to scrap recently.
Some days, I am so exhasuted and in the little bit of free time I have, I whip out my stash and I stare at them, mojo-less and sometimes disheartened at why I spend so much for a hobby that now I find no meaning in. Then on a good day when I can finally complete a layout, I feel so happy looking at the completed work and can't help feeling de-stressed and comforted that I have another piece to add to the scrapbook albums I intend to leave behind for the kids! Thus is the love-hate relationship I have with this hobby! LOL! And I know I have been so behind in my blogging that the few who do opo by are probably not here now! Nonetheless, I am going to pick myself up and re-start my scrapping and blogging. After an outburst at the kids, which left me guilty and the kids nonchalant, I have decided that I do need that small amount of time to myself, so hope to have more to share soon!

No comments: