Monday 6 June 2011

Crate Paper- Toy Story Collection

We are back from our Hongkong trip! It was fun though I came down with flu just a day before we left for Hongkong. Thank God by the time we were at the Disneyland Resort, I was recovering and I am really happy to see the kids enjoying themselves so much despite the hot, hot, hot weather. I feel blessed whenever I see their father being hands-on with the kids, monkeying around with them and accompanying them on rides despite his tiredness. He may not be the best care-giver but he is definitely the playful parent between us and I am amazed at how he keeps up his energy levels entertaining the kids!

I completed this layout for Made With Love before we left for our holiday. This is Asher, sitting contentedly at the the top of a slide at the playground near our place and blowing bubbles away. I used Crate Paper's Toy Story Collection and added a Melissa Frances frame to draw attention to my favourite pic. I also used the Tim Holtz ribbon and film tape, love how versatile they are especially on my boy's layouts!



I had distressed the frame with blue Versamagic ink, Tim Holtz distressed inks in blue and tied on the metal charm with blue baker's twine.


This is a really simple layout, put together quickly in less than three hours. I don't like flowers on boy's layout and I kept the embellishing simple as I did not want to take away the attention from the vintage toys background paper.

Thanks for coming by to visit! Have a great week ahead and enjoy the June holidays!

No comments: