Saturday 28 May 2011

Beauty

Yes, that's my girl. She looks so grown-up now but she's only all of 6+ years old. When she is in her school uniform, she still looks like a kid and she seems thinner these days or has grown lanky.

The encouragement from being featured over at Websters Pages gave me some courage to post this layout that I had done some time back. I was getting mojo-less but still tried to scrap and this was what I came out with. I took a break from scrapping, just relaxed, stayed away from scrap blogs, read a lot of trashy novels, watched TV and did everything except scrap. I am happy to say that the mojo is slowly returning and I am so looking forward to our family trip to Hongkong. The kids have been looking forward to it because of Disneyland and they have been on their best behaviour in case their incentive trip is denied! Lol!

Anyway, back to the layout. How do one scrap the papers from Websters Pages without any little bit of cutting? Sometimes I do tire of cutting and layering, but somehow I always find my layouts somehwat similar. Perhaps this is what is known as style?



Some close-ups. Have I mentioned before that I love love love the fabric tags? Adds a different sort of textures that softens the whole 'paper' look immediately.


Some pleating for dimension.


The June hols are finally here! I have never looked forward so much to June since I left school. Lol! Have a good break, everyone!


No comments: