Sunday 9 October 2011

Believe

I was in the mood for some scrapping last week and completed this over the weekend. We set up a little studio at home to take pictures and I got the kids to test my camera. We ended up taking lots of goofy pictures and I love this most. Asher has always adored his older sister since young and he is always looking out for her to play with him, but she is getting older and is sometimes uncomfortable with his passionate hugs and kisses! Lol.

Played with some mediums here. Misted the cardstock with Tattered Angels Sky Blue mist over a Prima mask and dripped huge red droplets randomly. I painted the birds and leaves on the Dusty Attic tree vine and added Glimmer Glaze on the birds, so they kinda shine when you take a closer look. Those cloud rub-ons are from Studio Calico, and they are just so simple and beautiful. The transparency and butterflies song sheet are from Glitz and the rest are from my ever growing Prima stash. I tried to control the buying so you will probably see lots of repeated flowers on my coming layouts.

I always say scrapping is a hobby that is so opposite to my principles. I dun like waste and yet I hoard SB stash. I dun like spoiling the environment and yet I am always buying paper and more stuff to add onto my layouts...sigh...so it has to be about control now...



Some close ups...






No comments: