Thursday 17 September 2009

Good news and a sneakie

Good news to share...I am on the Design Team for Scrap Inspire Create!!! I am so honored to be joining Jasmine and the rest of the DT over at SIC, and my term will start from October and end in March next year. At this point, I can't help but wonder how time seems to just zoom by these days, or am I getting old and nostalgic already??? I was just showing Asher the photos of his daddy and me taken during our uni days and he couldn't recognise us! Daddy had long hair as it was the trend then and Mummy was so big-sized and tanned from all the sports and outdoor activities then...

Back to the topic of being on SIC's DT team...I was so excited that I completed my layout for October's challenge within days of receiving it, so I am going to show a sneakie here. One of my favourite LOs...

Got Food 2

Here's another layout that I have done recently...simple but at least it's a different color combination from my usual. Tittled 'The First Gift', its a reminder to Adah who's pictured playing with her first present from her Por Por that her first gift from her is actually her love. I was blessed to have my mum together with me while delivering Adah. During the labour, I suddenly missed her a lot and just burst out crying when I heard her voice on the phone. The labour was so long that she actually managed to make it to the hospital to witness Adah's birth. She was so excited that she immediately went shopping at the basement shopping arcade and brought back this teether which has a loud, noisy music function!

The First Gift

No comments: