Saturday 19 September 2009

So Coy

Another layout using Basic Grey's papers...you can tell I love my Basic Grey and Websters! Lol!!! Not all of Basic Grey though, some of their papers are too exotic looking for me and I can't see myself putting a layout with them. These are what I call difficult papers...so yummy and good looking but too difficult for me to tackle cos I dunno what to do with them. And this is my latest rule that I keep in mind when making purchases to save $$$, dun buy papers that I can't foresee a layout with.

So Coy

Adah at 6 months old. I dunno how I managed to capture this look of hers with my idiot proof, point and shoot digital camera. I am still at that stage of photography, I dun really dare to venture into another hobby that may require an expensive initial upfront payment though I think I may enjoy it and it will definitely contribute to my layouts' asthestics!

Anyhow, I am still happy with my regular digital camera which has managed to take some of these close-ups. I actually think that they are getting also a little sophisticated these days with their functions too. You just have to figure out how to use them appropriately...

So Coy 3

So Coy 2

No comments: