Monday 11 October 2010

Asher's First Drawing



Fresh from the oven, I just completed this layout in the morning! A very simple one done within 1 hour. This is a colored photocopy of Asher's first drawing of our family. I had to reduce it slightly as he drew on an A4 piece of paper. Time flies, I really had no idea when Asher started to learn how to draw these stick figures until he produced it to me!

I used the papers from Pink Paislee's School Days Collection and this dark green piece of paper was perfect for Asher's drawing printed on white paper. And Pink Paislee manufactured co-ordinating rub-ons, canvas border stickers, felt layered stickers, transparencies and lots of other co-ordinating embellishments. I almost went crazy picking out what I wanted! At every CHA event, the manufacturers just seem to outdo their previous products...and it keeps me wanting more and more! Bad for the wallet!

We will be taking a short trip to Gold Coast and Melbourne later in the week. I had big plans to do up a travel album before we leave so that I can come back and print out my favourite pics and attach in those receipts and tickets I love to keep from our trips but nothing done yet...So I guess that albumn has to wait because once we are back, I'll have to organise Adah's birthday party too!

Do check back ya...I'll try to post my layouts if I get any 'quickies' done over the next few days.

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

How cool to scrap kiddy drawings ! Such a great keepsake.