Saturday 9 October 2010

Start of a Journey



That was Asher learning how to stand up with support and making weak attempts to walk with help. It is amazing how fast the kids grow from helpless babies to toddlers within a year. I love the stages from 10 months to 24 months. The kids are more expressive and passionate with their feelings, they argue lesser and you are still the center of their adoration!

I had used mainly products from My Mind's Eye, Lost and Found collection. So vintagy and 'glamourous' with all that glitter on their papers!I used Prima's new range of masks and randomly blended with distress inks all over to form the background to matt the photos of asher in, then layered the embellishments simply to get the final layout.

I also enjoyed painting and then sponging the Pink Paislee's flourish from Artisan Elements. I also added Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Copper Kettle to it to add some dimension. You can really see the 'glimmer' from an angle! Also used lots of rub-ons from 7 Gypsies here...
I'll be sharing a piece of good news very soon I hope!!! Can't wait to announce it and all I can hint at is, it' s like a dream come true...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO and beautiful boy! :) Always love to visit and see your creations :)

Hugs,
Viola
www.violamahr.typepad.com