Sunday 13 March 2011

It is in You - Prima's March BAP

I created this LO to participate in Prima's March BAP. I am now a fan of their monthly BAP. Their sketches are really fun and versatile and the Prima's design team really work wonders every month.

This LO was created with Prima's Madeline Line! I love love love this line. It's my favorite amongst those released this CHA. The colors are just so rich and sophisticated, and they just scream 'smart elegance'. Can you check out the amount of new Prima releases on this LO? The papers, the flocked rub-ons, the lace and crystals and the flowers...You can guess by now that I have a huge hole in my pocket just from getting my hands on all these new Primas. I even bought those vintage charms and I have not used them yet because I just can't bear to...

I love quotes. I think most of them are so wise and timely reminders in our daily lives. 'True beauty lies within'- a reminder that I would like Adah to keep within her. That beauty is but skin deep and when she eventually grows up into a young lady, she will not fall prey to worldly ideals of beauty and learn to develop her own very attractive character.

A side picture of the LO. Am so totally in love over that red... and those fluffy flowers, gotta get more of them, love their textures! I can just drown in a bed of Prima goodness! Lols!!!

2 comments:

Leena said...

Your take on the sketch is absolutely gorgeous! Love the little details that you added. Ooooohhhh, I'm loving the Madeline's collection too!! Can't get enough of them and I'm adding them more to my "already-overboard" Prima stuff! lol!

Wendy Kwok said...

You work wonders!!! This is so gorgeous