Sunday 4 September 2011

Teachers' Day Gifts

Just a quick one to pop in and say 'hi' and share the handmade mini albums/ notebooks that I have made for the kids' teachers for Teachers' Day! And that was what I had been busy with every weekend for the last two months. I know I am not a fast scrapper so I had started early and I managed to complete just in time...phew...looks like I have to start my Christmas pressies early too!!!!

I got the kids to stamp on some kraft tags, color the images and write out their messages to their teachers and inserted them into the notebooks. After all, they had to participate somehow right? Lol!

Now that I am hooked onto making albums, I am starting on a small project of my own to create a pregnancy journal to record my thoughts during this period. I must say this pregnancy is a roller coaster ride with stress from coaching a child in primary school and spending time with my little boy who has been the baby for the last 4.5 years!

I will be doing 4 classes this month on BoBunny'S Et cetra collection before I go into seclusion for a while to await baby's arrival and attend to the kiddos thereafter, so hope to see some of you there and say 'bye' for a while...

1 comment:

Genevive said...

i want to grab one! hehehe