Saturday 3 January 2009

2 new layouts





Look at just how cute Asher is. The big photo shows Asher during Christmas 2008. He was only 9 months old then and was still learning to crawl on his belly then. One year later, he is now 21 months old and is attending daily school for 3 hours everyday. He is now learning to express himself more and is fast becoming a gangster. Asher put up a performance for his school's mini Christmas concert and to our surprise, he stayed cool and calm without crying through it all, unaffected by the crowd made up of anxious and proud parents/ family of the little ones.







I always wanted to do a first year album for both Adah and Asher. Finally I am starting on the album and that was me when I was pregnant with Adah...Special thanks to Sophia who sent me some RAK (prob after reading my ramblings that I can hardly get stuff around here!) Thanks Sophia!!!

Noticed I started experimenting with more stamps in my layouts! Stamps are addictive,and they are fast burning a hole in my pocket.


No comments: