Wednesday 25 March 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge #6




I created this card using my favourite Sugar Nellie Stamp above! Isn't that little girl so sweet. Mum loves flowers these days, never failing to go to the market on weekends to buy flowers for the house and the little girl looking on at the flowers reminds me of Mum and her flowers!


This card bears a simple design but took me quite a bit of effort. I don't have such a huge circle punch or ribbon punches so I had to draw out a circle using a compass and cut it out! I decided my cutting sucks so I had to cover the sides of the circle with that cute frilly ribbon. I am not sure if it's that obvious but the image of the stamp is made on the inside of the card. That's what the circle is for! LOL!!! The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink. For my mother's day card...

Overall, I'm quite pleased with the end results cos' I took only 2 hours to finish it, very therapeutic despite the cold I'm nursing!

No comments: