Saturday 31 October 2009

Pink Sketches #51 & #52

I know I am late in posting my take for Pink Sketches #51. I meant to upload and blog about it in Singapore but the cable in my mum's place suddenly died on us and on the last day of our stay there, it finally took hubby to get going to buy a new router and set up the wireless network for my sis. My mum is the happiest cos that meant that she need not move around wires that my sis had been dragging around everywhere when she wants to move around the apartment to do her school's project work.

So we came back to Shanghai, to a land where blog sites and facebook is blocked and I fell sick. Greedy me took Asher's leftovers and caught the flu bug from him. When I was young, I used to be around and about even when I was ill but now as I get older, I find myself becoming more of a whiny baby when I am ill. Plus being mum to two very active kids meant that you hardly get any rest as you still have to take care of them and attend to their needs! Sighs...

SO here's a quickie post compared to the previous long post. I'm going to sleep off that cold bug quickly once I am done here.

Sketch #51- Ur Cheeky-ness shows thru'
Ur Cheeky-ness

Sketch #52- Miserable
My gal's first halloween party in a new country, a new school and a new environment. We never celebrate Halloween in Singapore and all the treats and surprises did not make her any happier as she was missing home so badly. It was our first month in Shanghai.
Miserable

No comments: