Monday 9 November 2009

Pink Sketches #53

This is my take for Pink Sketches #53. The sketch catered for 2 photos but I expanded to 3 cos' I wanted to show how much fun Asher was having in his bath and how he enjoyed just sitting in his yellow ducky bath then. He must have developed his love for yellow ducks since then! Lols!

I played around with papers from Jillibean Soup and Cosmo Cricket here and I thought some of the quotes used were rather witty for this LO! Ha ha ha...just my crooked sense of humor at work here but I really do think my little boy is awesome!He's just too cute and growing up too fast....sighs...Everyday I think about the differences between my kiddos. Adah is chatty, interactive and challenging yet fun! Asher is quiet and reserved but he is so soft and adorable and really touches a chord in your heart especially when he talks to you in that soft little voice of his and smiles his cheeky yet so charming smile!

Some diversification here...but back to the LO, a lot of layering using cut-outs and stickers and embellishments. I like how it turned out, uncluttered yet embellished, a change from my regular style.

Sketch #53

No comments: