Tuesday 9 November 2010

Enjoy using Creative Scrappers Sketch #129



Wow! It's been a long long time since I was able to blog hop around sketch sites and challenge blogs to create a sketch. Thank God for the IPhone, now I try to surf whenever I am free, at home or outdoors! So I have managed to catch up a bit of my blog-hopping and Creative Scrappers is one site I like to go to for quick and easy sketches to help me get a head start! Btw, I really love how cheery and colorful the site looks and the talent there is enormous! I am really humbled when I see all these beautiful works on display.

Anyhow, I have been meaning to scrap this photo of Adah for the longest time and is jsut waiting for the right papers, I suppose. And finally, MME's Line and Dandy line is so apt for this photo! With a sketch, and the 'perfect' papers, it didn't take me long to complete this.

The flowers at the bottom were cut-out using the Big Shot machine. I trimmed the flowers a little as they still had their stems attached. Hope you like it as much as I do! Gotta go off to bed now cos my eyes are closing as I am typing! Will be back soon with the winner for RAK, but in the meantime, please feel free to add your comments here since I have not picked a winner yet!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

WOW...this was AWESOME!!!! Love all the details!!!

Anonymous said...

Xplorerkid!~
Loved the pic, and the birds. ")

-Shauna