Tuesday 2 November 2010

A little tweet!

My layout below was featured on Webster's Pages Gallery!

Thank you Websters for being so kind to feature my humble works, especially when I am such a big Websters fan. Half of my accumulated stash belongs to Websters and I wish I have double of everything, one to swoon and run my fingers over again and again and another to cut and scrap!

Also, please remember to participate in my RAK. Leave a comment in the post below so that I can drop you some love too! Thanks!

1 comment:

Viola Mahr said...

congrats :) Webster's is so super lovely, and sometimes ~ i admit ~ I do buy two sheets so it will last a little longer :) that's pretty bad when they have a whole new collection and I end up buying double what I should! :) Love your creations with websters!

hugs,
Viola