Sunday 19 December 2010

A Little Mention

Well...I have been a little busy doing up some projects which can't be shared yet cos' they are christmas presents meant for others and the recipents have not seen them yet so I dun wanna spoil the surprise! I just wanna drop in and say 'BLESSED CHRISTMAS'! You can tell christmas is my favourite time of the year! Lol.

Just a little nice news to share, I was mentioned over at Prima's blog here for my take on Prima's BAP November Challenge. It's my first attempt at their monthly challenge and I am glad that even though I did not win, my layout was highlighted on their blog!

As I get older, I find that the years just fly by, especially 2010. There were big changes for me, on the family front and scrapping front too. The move back from Shanghai, settling in, preparing Adah for Primary 1 (Yucks, I hate the thought of her growing up!), coping with a helper, then without a helper, getting back into scrapping and joining MWL as their design team member. It has not been an easy year but by God's grace and mercy, I made it through and I really have a lot of blessings along the way to be thankful for. I will be spending some time thinking through my goals for 2011 as we enter the last days of 2010. In the meantime, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: