Saturday 26 February 2011

Sneaks for My First Class at Made With Love



To be honest, I am in a brain dead state as I am typing away this. I went to bed at 5 am in the morning and got up at 8.45 am again. I wanted to sleep in but was disturbed by 2 phone calls and I am up. I am a light sleeper so I can hardly get back to sleep again and am now wide-eyed awake though the brain is not responding to anything.


I started on my layout late last night after receiving my BoBunny Gabrielle class kit from Made With Love. So the truth is out, I am having my own class in March! I was at first initmidated when Swee Ching first approached me with the idea of designing a class around this line. Every paper was filled with details and there were butterflies everywhere which I couldn't bear to cut out.

Surprisingly, once I started playing with the papers after prinitng out my photos, the ideas just came to mind on what to do. I was hoping to share 1 canvas display and 2 layouts with the class and I wanted to challenge myself by including my boy's photo for this obviously very girlish line.

So if anyone is keen to learn how to play with mediums on canvas, layering and how to make the best use of your papers, do register yourself at Made With Love once the newsletter for March is out. I will be bringing down the class samples for display at #03-33 on Monday and you may want to take a look at what you will be completing in class.

I am so jittery and nervous about the class actually, so show me your support, yeah?




1 comment:

Miss H's Art Class said...

Such a stunning class! Thank you for beautiful lauyouts and canvas, and great inspiration. We spent 6 hours on Saturday making LO's:)