Tuesday 9 December 2008

Coke for The Story Matters 'Indulge' Challenge and Dreamgirls Challenge #17




This layout is for The Story Matters 'Indulge' Challenge and Dreamgirls Challenge #17 on 'What can't you live without?'

Actually don't we all have our weakness for something? To be honest, I have so many sinful habits that I just cave into, snacking on chocolates, chips, pastry, spicy foods, buying SB stuff online (stamps, inks and papers are my biggest weakness), buying clothes for the two young monsters. It's almost uncountable.

Finally I thought about where I had to struggle the most and its definitely COKE! How can you not call it a BIG indulgence when you are trying to lose those post natal pounds from almost 2 years ago and yet caving into temptation to guzz down that cool fizzy drink everyday? A can of coke has almost 7 teaspoons of sugar if I remember it correctly from Home Economics lessons and I have to work out for 45 mins at the gym everyday since september to only lose 3 kg. But since coming to Shanghai, both hubby and me find ourselves craving for some coke almost after every meal, Our conclusion, it must be the chinese cooking style here. Yet in Singapore, we did not need coke to gush down the aftertaste of chinese meals. Anyway, that is the biggest indulgence of mine now (other than SB buys) and to keep those pounds away, Coke Zero is definitely the choice.


Back to my layout, I have decided to adopt a black, red and white theme to match the Coke Zero can picture I have taken and also to have little circles to represent the bubbles in the soft drink. A simple layout but i like the feel of it, and I completed in one night. So efficient, of course with that can of coke zero nearby... ...

By the way, just a little mention about the stamps I have been using in the two recent layouts. They are from Unity Stamp and I have been subscribing to their monthly kit since july. Gorgeous unmounted rubber stamps and because I am in Shanghai, I always have to wait (and drool) till I go back to Singapore to collect them from Felicia or have someone send them over...Sigh...too bad there's no SB club here. Maybe I should try to start one soon...

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Thanks for playing along over at The Story Matters and Dreamgirls! Clever way of killing 2 birds with one stone! =)

Love the white space =)

Penny Smith said...

This is too cool! Love my regular coke! I keep it to a treat, but I love it. :)
Thanks for playin'!

Sasha Farina said...

what c cool layout!

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

This is awesome! Like how you used the Lo for both challenges. Luv'n the colors and white space.

Glenda T. said...

This is so cool!! Love the pic and the colors, thanks for playing with us!!