Monday 13 April 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #34- Folds




Wow...the challenge for this week at Cupcake Craft Challenge is not easy.The challenge is on folds. Anything that has more than 2 folds count, and so I decided to try making this tri-fold card with a 'see- through' window. I came across a similar card design by another Singapore scrapper and thought this tri-fold card will be so cute with hearts 'peering' through the window.

It was not easy to cut through the paper to make sure the windows on all 3 sides of the card match. I had used two sheets of paper to make the card instead of using a single cardstock. With hearts, I could not decide if I want a wedding theme or a generic theme, so I ended up using my favourite 'Daisy' stamp from Sugar Nellie again. Everytime I see this girl, it reminds me of myself thinking of home. So sad, rite? ;-)

Since I do not have a die cut machine, I decided to stick my heart shaped felt stickers to fill up the window. I hope the photos above from different views help to say how the card was made. It's really very simple actually... ...

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Brilliant card, thanks for joining us at ccc, have a great sunday hugs pops x

The Crafty Den said...

Wow what a fantastic card, I love the cut-outs at the bottom. Cute image too. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x