Friday 3 April 2009

Fairy







This is the only layout that I had done last month. With visitors and Asher falling sick, then me, then Asher again and watching 'Little Nongya' every night, this was all I could complete. Sighs...

The pictures of Adah was taken on her 4- year old birthday. She had wanted so much to be dressed in the Barbie Mariposa outfit that the studio offers but we had to pay so much just to be photographed in it, I decided it's not worth the price. So I went through the rest of their wardrobe and pulled together this outfit for her and had her posing in almost the same pose as that Barbie Mariposa poster. I wonder what's with girls and Barbie but I went through a short phase of that when I was young too. Not really that into Barbie but desired a doll more because we couldn't even afford to get one.

Back to the layout, I like the cheery orange Paislee Pink Paper. It gives off a warm feel despite the cold weather here still and that's one of my favourite latest Basic Grey paper...hmmm...I love the papers I brought back from Singapore and am still salivating over the new weekly arrivals that I see at our LSS webpage. Added some chipboard from my stash and that little angel charm I picked up from the market here.

Simple but I like what I am seeing... ...


3 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

I like this layout! so girly!

Sophia said...

I definitely like what I see Adeline! Love the details on the layout and I too have that same Pink Paislee Die-cut paper!!!

Sophia said...

Oh yes, in answer to your question on how I could scrap so fast. Some of the layouts were done like few weeks in advance for the DTs that I'm on...i.e. Dreamgirls. But for Pink Sketches, I do it on a weekly basis. Any other time in between, I would scrap accordingly, for the various DT assignments or if I have time in between, I'll do my own layouts.

I normally scrap at night, so sometimes the previous night before I scrap, I would decide on my photos and have them printed, then pull out the papers/kits that I have to decide on which to use. I've been scrapping with minimal piling on of embellishments, so it doesn't take too long. I can take 1hr - 2 hrs for a layout. Depends on whether I need to do any fussy cutting. Record time to complete a layout was 45min. :)