Sunday 29 November 2009

Websters' Goodness

Have I ever mentioned how much I like Webster's Pages? They really revamped the whole look of paper and their new ranges of paper just gets better...Below are some of the projects I made for their recent 12 Days of Christmas Online Crop. Just check out their gallery and you will be so amazed at the amount of talent out there. I am embarassed to even post sometimes but *shrugs* usually I cannot resist after so much work on the papers and I can't wait to hear feedback from other Websters scrappers and learn from them as well!

1) Daddy's Gal (Inspired by Wendy who shared on how to 'water n pleat' to distress the paper)
This wasn't an exact take on the challenge. Wendy shared on how to make a photo frame with their paper by first dipping it into water and then pleating it to form a frame around a corrugated cardboard. I was inspired by Wendy's gungho-ness in distressing the papers and how much textures the end result presents, so I crumpled my vellum from their Nature's Storybook range and mounted on a cream cardstock for background. I was so in love with the textures and the end look I achieved by further distressing with chalk ink and tearing!

Papa's Gal

Some Close-ups
Papa's Gal 2

Papa's Gal 3

Papa's Gal 1

2) 3 in 1 Project
Terri shared how she used one Webster's Pages paper and came up with 2 layouts and a card. The kids fell sick and I was running short of time to complete this project, otherwise I think I have enought leftover to scrap another layout. Anyhows, I managed to complete these over the late nights monitoring the children's temperatures. Lols!

1st Layout- Adore
The first wedding picture that I scrapped. This has to be our favorite shot where both of us look good together. I used only 2 papers from the Postcard from Paris range for all 3 of my projects! Wowweee, lots of $$$ savings here and I can use the rest to scrap Adah's flower girl pictures later on! Love the red roses in the layout, really matches that red and pink wedding dinner gown I wore.

Adore

Close- ups

Adore 1

Adore 3

Adore 4

2nd Layout- A Beautiful Life
I used the wordings on the paper as the tittle and used the Prima crystals to draw attention to it, and the aeroplane in the photo. Loved this shot even though you can't see our faces! (Maybe dats why that photo is so nice...hahaha!) Lots of cut-outs here also and I am so in love with the blues and reds in this range. Just eye-catching...

A Beautiful Life

Close-ups
A Beautiful Life 2

A Beautiful Life 1

3rd- ATC Card
Made this cute little card from the leftovers...This always happen to me when using Websters. I lap up almost every flower or detail on their paper. Just pains me too much to even discard one tiny bit of their paper. Too pretty to go into the bin...

ATC 3

And my 1st layout "Adore" was Layout of the Week #55 over at Made With Love.*grins* Thank you for choosing me!

1 comment:

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

Flowers...birds... and butterflies... love those repeated combos in your layouts!