Sunday 29 November 2009

Pink Sketches #56

This week's sketch over at Pink Sketches is a card sketch. iwas so versatile and I was so inspired that I came up with 2 cards. The first was the one that I originally submitted to Kelli for the DT's take and then later on in the night, I was just inspired to make another simple card and practise some coloring. I haven't been making cards for a looonnnggg time! To think that I used to plan to alternate a completed layout/ project with a card before I start on a new layout!

Christmas Card 1

Decoupaged the christmas wreath there...the hubster brought it back for me from London. I went on a crazy online shopping spree for these craft materials and made him lug it back for me. This has to be my reward for handling his two monsters on my own for almost 2 weeks right?

The second simpler card but with the equally cute stamped image from Sugar Nellie. This range of stamps from them are really cute and somewat vintage...

Christmas Card 2

Try out the sketch...It's still not too late to complete those christmas cards, I'm also rushing through my christmas pressies before we head back to Singapore for the hols this year. Yay!!! Some christmas cheer to look forward to.

No comments: