Thursday 26 November 2009

Two Thankful for Pink Sketches #55

This layout is for Pink Sketches #55. The photo of Adah was taken 3 days before she turned two, at church. Adah had not started school yet then, and most of our friends had not started their families yet, so we decided not to throw any party for her. But we had a little celebration for her at church, cake cutting in her sunday class and she was totally excited and high after that about being the center of attention!

Two Thankful

I dunno if I have mentioned before that Adah had been such a difficult baby when she was younger that I actually thought approaching two made things easier for me by the day. So my journaling reads: You turned two on this day and you were on your way to being an elder sister (cos I was preggie with Asher then!) You seemed to have grown up overnight and getting better by the day.

I used up old stash ordered from Your Scrapbook Stash almost a year ago!!! My goodness, how time flies and only now I am digging into these stash ordered then!??!! Papers from October Afternoon, Crate Paper, MME Wild Asparagus Decoupage Set, Say it with Crystals, Prima Flowers and MME Transparency. I am experimenting with more layering these days and still struggling with co-ordinating colors. I so wish I have a better imagination so that I can see in my head a visual of my layouts sometimes...

Some close-ups
Two Thankful 2

Two Thankful 1

No comments: