Saturday 2 April 2011

Call me Buzz Lightyear

Honestly, I never paid much attention to BoBunny's products until they came up with the Gabrielle collection which I had used for my first class at Made with Love. But I was very impressed with their recent CHA collections and couldn't resist getting this cute 'Blast off' line as I wanted to record Asher's obsession with the Buzz Lightyear character from Toy Story.

Lots of fussy cutting from this line and layering, and I was happy that I was starting to use more 'cute prints' patterned paper than those floral, vintage papers. I used to buy bright, cheery papers like these before but after I had accumulated too much stash, I decided to cut down and be selective with my purchases but I miss doing these kind of layouts too! Sometimes, I get tired of seeing the same style on my layouts and I will switch around for a while to get renewed mojo. I hope you like what you see here.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




1 comment:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

i signed up for your class ytd! (: cant wait! i saw the class samples too and they r lovely!

btw what sort of brown ink wld b fine? because the one i got is staz on ink, is that ok?