Thursday 20 November 2008

Lily's Birthday Gift- Altered Handbag Album













































This is the gift that I made for Lily for her 3 year old birthday. Lily is Adah's best friend. The two girls were almost inseperable when they were in the same class. There are times when they just can't get enough of each other, begging to go to each other's house to play after school. But within spilt seconds, they start quarrelling. Before the mothers can gather themselves to seperate the girls, they start chirping and giggling away again!


Honestly, as expats, people come and go in our lives. At one stage, I was sending off 3 friends in a month! I really wanted something for Lily to remember her little best friend years down the road. She's such a girly girl and I found this Maya Road handbag chipboard album for her.


And I am sure with today's means of communication, Facebook, e-mail, MSN, etc, the girls will still be in touch, even years later... ...

No comments: