Monday 16 August 2010

GDT Layout for Made With Love- Fly Away

This other layout for MWL is done using the leftover papers from the previous layout. The photo shows Asher at Pasir Ris Park blowing bubbles. He loves playing with bubbles and water! My little boy is growing up fast and comes up with all sorts of funny retorts!

I did some masking using a TIm Holtz mask and distressed inks. Then I layered the flags on the left sides and rolled them up a little for some dimension. I kept this layout relatively simple because the center portion is already very colorful! But I popped up some parts with the die-cut stickers and kaisercraft rhinestones and I love the look!Echo Park's range of papers are really sweet and versatile to match around. I have some old stash from My Little Shoebox and Cosmo Cricket which I think will be a good match!


Close-ups...




No comments: