Saturday 28 August 2010

Journey

I actually forgot to post this layout! I like this range of Kraft papers from MME. Its called Life Stories and its really vintagy...This photo of Asher was taken at TCC, Keppel Bay. That place is so beautiful for photo taking. Asher was intrigued by the yachts parked in their bays and was very eager to go down the the parking berths but there was a gate to lock out curious minds like ours! So I managed to get this shot while he was admiring the yachts.
As I was going through the pictures that I took for the day, I realised some day, Asher will embark on his own journey too and I have to learn to let him go and explore with my blessings and support.
The tag was made by wrapping with Tim Holtz tissue tape and blended with distress and alcohol inks. I like how the blending and fading of the green and blue colors gave a bright yet vintagy feel to the tag!

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

The kraft sets off the red so well !