Tuesday 31 August 2010

I will always hold you.

I have been busy using up my new buys from my LSS, Made With Love. Can anyone guess the big hole in my wallet from all these? Sigh, and I always feel that I dun have enough or lack something when planning my layouts. LOL.

The papers are from Prima's Jack n Jill range. Basically, its everything Prima here, from the felt fence which I only cut out the upper portions and cut it up before attaching it to look like a gate; to the flowers to the pebbles. There is a mix of new and slightly older (but not too long ago, just last CHA) flowers used here. The paper butterflies are so yummy and dreamy...they are my favourite now!

Pictures of the kids at a studio shoot. Adah kissing her brother. I really hate those lazy Chinese photographers! They refused to move their bums to get better angles of the kids and these 2 were the best from the lot which had the two kids together. Now that I am reading up and playing with photography a little, I realised how much I overpaid these lousy 'professional' photographers then.

No comments: