Sunday 8 August 2010

Guest DT

Yay! Yay! Yay! I have been invited by my LSS Made With Love to be their Guest DT member for August and September! Whooo hoo!!! I can't help yelping for joy when Aida contacted me. And when I met up with Aida to collect the pack for designing, I was so excited! I was just not myself that day, kept talking non-stop...I usually dun chatter away but I was really flattered and excited to meet some of the DT members whose blogs I have been stalking for so long. It's like meeting celebrities for the first time except they are very very good scrappers and very friendly too!
I have started working on a layout and will share it as soon as I can. Will be uploading the pics of a mini album that I have done for a dear friend once I am done editing...Have a good weekend!

No comments: